- height: 18"
- width: 60" / 96"
- depth: 22.5"
call us with questions 818.785.0171
the etra collection
Casual yet elegant, the Etra line offers a modern aesthetic that is constructed for outdoor use while being suitable for indoor settings. Etra’s visual inspiration is derived from its architectural based frame system. Designed using structural angle steel that is mitered and ground to create a clean seamless surface that gives Etra its pure appeal. Etra is a full breadth line with dining, bar height, lounge, cafe and pool setting pieces included.
- 304 stainless steel that is brushed and electropolished
- marine-grade 316 stainless steel that is brushed and electropolished for use within one mile of salt air – available for an upcharge
- powder coated carbon steel in our standard silver finish
- custom powder coat colors are available for an upcharge
- sustainably harvested ipe – a beautiful South American hardwood that is three times as dense as teak. ipe is naturally resistant to rot, insects, UV exposure, ice, salt, abrasion and splintering – all without the need for toxic chemicals. ipe is considered a 25+ year wood
- marine-grade polyboard – a UV stabilized high-density polyethylene material that is non-corrosive and chip resistant – available in six colors for expanded design choices
fabric and cushion options:
- standard colors of 100% solution dyed acrylic treated for outdoor use are offered – custom fabrics and COM service are also available
- our standard foam cushions are made from outdoor appropriate high-resiliency (HR) foam – for clients that prefer less maintenance, a flow-through foam that allows water and moisture to escape the cushion is also available for an upcharge
- etra features built in tapped holes at the base of all legs to allow for levelers and glides – these holes can be used to permanently affix the pieces to the ground in commercial applications where security is a requirement
- the pieces in our etra line are readily customizable for individual client needs