- height: 44"
- seat height: 29.75"
- seat width: 19"
- seat depth: 20.5"
call us with questions 818.785.0171
the luma collection
Luma is impressive visually, as well as functionally. Clean-lined, precision machined, solid aluminum components are joined with exposed, inset stainless steel hardware to create a geometrically inspired line. With its base structure of recycled content aluminum that is milled, grained and marine-grade anodized, Luma is the perfect solution for coastal environments. Luma is a full breadth line with dining, bar height, lounge, cafe and pool setting pieces included.
- solid marine-grade anodized aluminum – all pieces are machined to fine tolerances. components are finished with a slight brush for an enhanced look
- bronze and black anodizing is available for an upcharge
- luma can be powder coated any color for an upcharge
- sustainably harvested ipe – a beautiful South American hardwood that is three times as dense as teak. ipe is naturally resistant to rot, insects, UV exposure, ice, salt, abrasion and splintering – all without the need for toxic chemicals. Ipe is considered a 25+ year wood
- marine-grade polyboard – a UV stabilized high-density polyethylene material that is non-corrosive and chip resistant, available in six colors for expanded design choices
fabric and cushion options:
- standard colors of 100% solution dyed acrylic treated for outdoor use are offered – custom fabrics and COM service are also available
- our standard foam cushions are made from outdoor appropriate high-resiliency (HR) foam – for clients that prefer less maintenance, a flow-through foam that allows water and moisture to escape the cushion is available for an upcharge
- luma is the largest line in our collection
- most universally usable line and the most affordably priced line for coastal applications
- a separate mounting system is available for luma to permanently affix the pieces to the ground in commercial applications where security is a requirement
- can ship flat-packed, saving on shipping costs and making it more affordable to ship internationally
- the pieces in our luma line are readily customizable for individual client needs