- height: 32.5"
- seat height: 18"
- seat width: 60"
- seat depth: 20.5"
call us with questions 818.785.0171
the luma collection
Our Luma modern outdoor patio furniture collection is impressive visually, as well as functionally. Clean-lined, precision machined, solid aluminum components are joined with exposed, inset stainless steel hardware to create a geometrically inspired line. With its base structure of recycled content aluminum that is milled, grained and marine-grade anodized, Luma luxury patio furniture is the perfect solution for coastal environments. Luma is a full breadth line with dining sets, bar height tables and stools, lounge chairs, bistro tables and chairs, pool daybeds, and outdoor sofas. Visit our full set of design tools, including material swatches and tear sheets for the Luma collection.
- solid marine-grade anodized aluminum – all pieces are machined to fine tolerances. components are finished with a slight brush for an enhanced look
- bronze and black anodizing is available for an upcharge
- luma can be powder coated any color for an upcharge
- sustainably harvested ipe – a beautiful South American hardwood that is three times as dense as teak. ipe is naturally resistant to rot, insects, UV exposure, ice, salt, abrasion and splintering – all without the need for toxic chemicals. Ipe is considered a 25+ year wood
- marine-grade polyboard – a UV stabilized high-density polyethylene material that is non-corrosive and chip resistant, available in six colors for expanded design choices
fabric and cushion options:
- standard colors of 100% solution dyed acrylic treated for outdoor use are offered – custom fabrics and COM service are also available
- our standard foam cushions are made from outdoor appropriate high-resiliency (HR) foam – for clients that prefer less maintenance, a flow-through foam that allows water and moisture to escape the cushion is available for an upcharge
- luma is the largest line in our outdoor furniture collection
- most universally usable line and the most affordably priced line for coastal applications
- a separate mounting system is available for luma to permanently affix the pieces to the ground in commercial applications where security is a requirement
- can ship flat-packed, saving on shipping costs and making it more affordable to ship internationally
- the pieces in our luma line are readily customizable for individual client needs