- height: 40"
- seat height: 29.5"
- width: 19"
- seat depth: 20.5"
call us with questions 818.785.0171
the talt collection
With its simple clean lines of function, our Talt collection of outdoor lounge furniture is a contemporary expression of Bauhaus restraint. Fabricated with square tube, Talt’s extra deep seating and low profile visual makes it an exceptional solution for a lounge like feel or resort setting. Talt is a full breadth line featuring commercial outdoor tables, modern outdoor lounge chairs, outdoor sofas and ottomans, benches, bar height tables and stools, and chaise lounges. Download tear sheets and material swatches for the Talt line of contemporary patio furniture in our design tools section or check out installation of the Talt line at Graze Restaurant in Orlando, FL.
- 304 stainless steel that is brushed and electropolished
- marine-grade 316 stainless steel that is brushed and electropolished for use within one mile of salt air – available for an upcharge
- powder coated carbon steel in our standard silver finish
- custom powder coat colors are available for an upcharge
- sustainably harvested ipe – a beautiful South American hardwood that is three times as dense as teak. ipe is naturally resistant to rot, insects, UV exposure, ice, salt, abrasion and splintering – all without the need for toxic chemicals. Ipe is considered a 25+ year wood
- marine-grade polyboard – a UV stabilized high-density polyethylene material that is non-corrosive and chip resistant – available in six colors for expanded design choices
fabric and cushion options:
- standard colors of 100% solution dyed acrylic treated for outdoor use are offered – custom fabrics and COM service are also available
- our standard foam cushions are made from outdoor appropriate high-resiliency (HR) foam – for clients that prefer less maintenance, a flow-through foam that allows water and moisture to escape the cushion is also available for an upcharge
- a separate mounting system is available for talt to permanently affix the pieces to the ground in commercial applications where security is a requirement
- the pieces in our talt line are readily customizable for individual client needs
- most pieces have hidden tapped inserts to allow for leveling on uneven surfaces