- height: 30"
- width: 35.75"
- length: 60" / 72" / 96"
call us with questions 818.785.0171
the kenji collection
An exceptional combination of materials, our Kenji line of contemporary outdoor furniture is a unique blend of Red Balau, a paper based composite and stainless steel. Different than anything on the market, Kenji remains the most eclectic and unique line in our Collection. The look of Kenji wood and stainless steel patio furniture is strong and bold, allowing each item to be presented as a stand-alone piece. This line features modern outdoor tables, stools, benches, and commercial planters. Learn more about the Kenji outdoor furniture collection in our design tools section and download tear sheets or material samples.
- the kenji composite is made from a phenolic resin infused recycled paper product harvested from certified forests in North America. it is FSC certified, food safe and heat resistant to 350 degrees fahrenheit. the composite is a solid surface material so nicks and scratches can be lightly sanded away – the black color is pure all the way through. sheets are available in sizes up to 5′ x 12′, that is the only limit to the size you can customize without a seam
- sustainably harvested red balau – an extremely hard, clear grade, tight-grained wood with extremely consistent color. larger timber sizes, such as the legs on our kenji products, are subject to increased checking which is why we use red balau in place of ipe for this line. red balau possesses many of the same properites of ipe – it is naturally resistant to rot, insects, UV exposure, ice, salt, abrasion and splintering – all without the need for toxic chemicals
- 304 stainless steel that is brushed and electropolished
- marine-grade 316 stainless steel that is brushed and electropolished for use within one mile of salt air – available for an upcharge
- a separate mounting system is available for kenji to permanently affix the pieces to the ground in commercial applications where security is a requirement
- the pieces in our kenji line are readily customizable for individual client needs